Remote Viewing Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remote "Feeling"

3 posters

Go down

Remote "Feeling" Empty Remote "Feeling"

Post  Remote Feeler Sat May 23, 2009 1:50 am

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie, so please don't bite too hard! I am not what a typical remote viewer is - I am more of a Remote "Feeler" as I can feel the energy of objects but I don't get a true visual image of any sort. I normally feel with my fingers.

This ability is one of some that came about after a major miracle. I believe the gift is related to healing, as I can feel inside of anyone's body and the one healing attempt was a success. I also have an ability to look at a picture of a person, or their name in print, and I'm able to tell if they are dead or alive. I started this with the case of the "runaway bride." I just knew she was alive. Every missing person case, that I have followed in the years since - I've been 100% as to whether they are dead or alive.

I have no one locally to experiment with, so I am using a family member, who is 55 miles away. The positive results have slowly increased over the 6 years that I've been at this. I modify the experiments as I learn.

I didn't mean to go on about me. What I really want to know is if any of you have this type of gift? I would imagine the typical method of remote viewing might be easier. What I feel is somewhat like a magnetic energy. I can feel anything at any distance and it seems to be in real time.

I've bought 4 or 5 Remote Viewing courses and several books. Several were rip-offs, with one being nothing but a poorly taped conference. Another consisted of a woman talking off-screen to someone else in a Q and A method, that I didn't find educational. I've spent hundreds of dollars on some courses, with one costing over $500. I still haven't viewed them all. I got turned off after the first few.

My questions: Is "your" type of remote viewing typically accurate? I know in most cases, it is drawings that can be close to what the target looks like, and in some cases it is incredible. How is the accuracy rate for those of you who practice each day as I do?

I find my greatest enemy to be my imagination. If I can keep it in check, I do okay. My next experiment will be a L.E.D. device, that I built, that is simply a 3 way rotary switch, with three L.E.D.s., that plugs into the wall socket. I then "feel" which one is on. I feel light energy better than others. I really believe this one will be THE one.

What experiments are you guys/gals doing and what RV Course would you recommend as the best, if one can't make it to a training session, which I would prefer. Thanks and please excuse the long post.

Remote Feeler

Remote Feeler
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Remote "Feeling" Empty Remote Feeling

Post  Psyforce Sat May 23, 2009 11:37 am

Hi Remote Feeler,

What you experience is called being 'clair-sentient'. Litterally meaning 'Clear Feeling' as supposed to 'clair-voyant' meaning 'Clear Seeing'.

You are right...is not Remote Viewing...eventhough you feel things, places and events over long distances.

These abilities are however the basis of Remote Viewing!

Remote Viewing is based on a rigid structure.

What course to do? Well personally I think the Ed Dames DVD's are not bad, but the earlier tapes where he explained the ideogram were much better.

The best way to go is go to a Remote Viewing Training course! Where you get personal guidance. In the US there are several good trainers. David Morehouse, Lyn Buchanan, Paul Smith, Ed Dames, Courtney Brown. In Australia there is only one who gives training like they do in the US; that is Rick Hilleard. There is a lady in Canada teaching RV, she is a student of Lyn her name is Colleen Marenich.

Personally I feel the target at times, but generally I am more a visual type person and I do pick up on phonetics [Hearing words].

As for your question on accuracy...Remote Viewing can be really accurate, but it is not a 100% picture perfect...that is very rare. It is usually 80% correct, but it varies per person and per day.

Hope this helps.
Psyforce
Psyforce
RV team member
RV team member

http://psyforce1.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Remote "Feeling" Empty Re: Remote "Feeling"

Post  Remote Feeler Tue May 26, 2009 12:36 am

Thanks for the reply. I've always been fascinated with the para-normal and I thought I had read everything. Apparently not, as I didn't know there actually was a name for my ability. Thanks for the enlightment.

Do you know where I can find out the location of the remote viewing courses? (I'm in Georgia.)

My percentages (after 6 years of daily experimenting) are about 70 - 80 percent. I really think the new device, I built, will bring it up to 100%.

Are there on-line remote veiwing experiments taking place where one can try and interpet the target?

Thanks again.

Remote Feeler
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Post  Psyforce Tue May 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi Remote Feeler,

So you have built a device? Wow! Is it a kind of bio-feedback monitor?
I know these can enhance your abilities when training.

I do not know of any Remote Viewing training in or near Georgia... No

I know Ed Dames travels to the Ukraine now and then, but that is still a long way from Georgia.

Rick Hilleard gives training in Australia (see www.remoteviewingunit.org) but that is also a long way from Georgia.

The other options Lyn Buchanan, Paul Smith, David Morehouse but they are all over in the south of the USA.

I know there is also some training given in Europe at times in Ireland, Sweden, UK, Germany...but these classes are rare. You'd have to browse the internet for that.

Anyway...I'm very curious about the device you are talking about...can you tell us more? Shocked

Thanks!

Regards,

Psyforce
Psyforce
Psyforce
RV team member
RV team member

Back to top Go down

Post  Remote Feeler Wed May 27, 2009 12:39 am

The "device" is not very sophisticated or mysterious. It has 3 L.E.D.s (very bright), a 3 position rotary switch and it is AC powered. The operator will turn the knob so that one of the L.E.D.s is illuminated. My job will be to feel which L.E.D. is on. The L.E.D.s are simply labeled ("1, 2, 3.")

I'm 100% within the same building, but this test will take place at 55 miles, the usual distance of my tests. I've noticed a loss of energy of about 10 to 15 percent at that distance, but strangely it doesn't drop further than that, no matter the distance. It would seem that this could also work as a simple RV target. One would know what the object is, but would have to sense which L.E.D. was illuminated. Don't you think a RVer could also do this experiment? It would be one that would produce definate hits or misses, with no gray areas.

In regards to clairsentience, after studying it, it doesn't seem to be exactly what I'm doing. It is more of one holding objects and getting feelings, or feeling energy in a room (I can do that one.) but it doesn't really seem to cover "feeling" an object at a distance in order to determine what it is. It did touch on the ability to heal so there are some things that are alike. I can also look at a picture, or see a name in print, and tell if they are dead or alive based on the energy I feel. I can also locate a person or object on a map, but not 100%. But as for what I'm focusing on, I still like "remote feeling." It sounds cool anyway!

Remote Feeler
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Post  Psyforce Wed May 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Remote Feeler wrote:The "device" is not very sophisticated or mysterious. It has 3 L.E.D.s (very bright), a 3 position rotary switch and it is AC powered. The operator will turn the knob so that one of the L.E.D.s is illuminated. My job will be to feel which L.E.D. is on. The L.E.D.s are simply labeled ("1, 2, 3.")

I'm 100% within the same building, but this test will take place at 55 miles, the usual distance of my tests. I've noticed a loss of energy of about 10 to 15 percent at that distance, but strangely it doesn't drop further than that, no matter the distance. It would seem that this could also work as a simple RV target. One would know what the object is, but would have to sense which L.E.D. was illuminated. Don't you think a RVer could also do this experiment? It would be one that would produce definate hits or misses, with no gray areas.

It is an interesting Psi experiment and it reminds me of a simplified version of the Zener-cards. However the Remote Viewing protocols are not suitable for your application. A psychic or clair-sentient can sense which light is on.

A Remote Viewer would likely describe the location and/or the device they are to view.

They will likely describe...the target is a 'bright red light' on a device in what appears to be a person's living room, there is a female present at the time of operation and it seems to have the intangible concept of 'testing' and 'long distance communication'.

The Remote Viewer is not to know what the task is...at all! Remote Viewers are trained to perceive things in a practical sense, meaning they are 'looking for certain locations, people, etc.'

Remote Feeler wrote:
In regards to clairsentience, after studying it, it doesn't seem to be exactly what I'm doing. It is more of one holding objects and getting feelings, or feeling energy in a room (I can do that one.) but it doesn't really seem to cover "feeling" an object at a distance in order to determine what it is. It did touch on the ability to heal so there are some things that are alike. I can also look at a picture, or see a name in print, and tell if they are dead or alive based on the energy I feel. I can also locate a person or object on a map, but not 100%. But as for what I'm focusing on, I still like "remote feeling." It sounds cool anyway!

Holding objects to perceive information from them is called 'Psychometry' not Clair-Sentience!

The biggest problem in the field of Parapsychology is that people keep mixing up terminology and in the worse case create their 'own terminology' because it SOUNDS COOL! In the end no one knows what it is that has actually been researched as there seems to be so much confusion over the use of the right terminology.

I am sorry, I know you said you are relatively new to this area, but in order for people to communicate, concise and clear without misunderstanding we need to get the terminology we use straight!

Believe me you are not the only one trying to name things that are new to you, but that have actually already been named by others, scientist/researchers do it all the time! Some of them even ignore the fact that they are talking about the same thing, because they named it differently and they refuse to use another persons coined word for it.

Telekineses or Psychokinesis or do we now call it Remote Influencing? Because it all stands for 'pertubing matter over distance by using only the mind' ...correct? So can you tell me the difference between Telekinetics, Psychokinetics and Remote Influencing?

Do you understand where I'm comming from [Do you understand what I mean]? How difficult it is to communicate properly in an environment whereby people re-invent things over and over again. If we have not even mastered communication in the ways that are known to us...how can we even begin to properly communicate in other ways?

I have written an article about the mis-use of terminology that will allow for more confusion. For instance...I do not agree with the term 'psychic detective' as it has been coined by the media. To them it means: 'people with a psychic talent who help solving crimes.' Now there are many things wrong with this statement! First of all... most psychics who give information to the police are NOT detectives! They do not solve crimes, they are merely a 'psychic witness'. The police detectives need to gather the facts! They need to investigate and they are trained as investigators!

A 'psychic witness' provides in a way 'hear-say' evidence. It can provide leads to the facts, but it can not be used in a court of law.

By saying 'Psychic Detective' we expect the 'Psychic' to give as much information and facts as a Detective would after a full investigation...that is a non-realistic expectation...created by incorrect wording. Rolling Eyes

But you are absolutely right...and the media think so too... IT SOUNDS COOL!
Yet it has nothing to do with the facts.
Psyforce
Psyforce
RV team member
RV team member

Back to top Go down

Post  Remote Feeler Thu May 28, 2009 4:34 am

My refresher on clair-sentience (It turns out I had read about it before) was from 3 websites. They might not have gotten it all right or perhaps I mis-read something. I did not mean to offend as I see correct terminology is very important to you. Still, after reading about remote viewing and clair-sentience, my ability doesn't totally fit within either. But, don't worry, I won't try and get "Remote Feeling" accepted within the para-normal world!

As for the device, the lights are white. Sorry, I'm analytical and I had to get it correct. For many years now, I've been trying to develop a device for my ability, that would be the easiest for me and also the best from a scientific study point of view. I think this device will allow for scientific studies, on my part for the time being. If I ever find a para-normal department interested in studying me, maybe this device will satisfy them. One out of three aren't great odds, but if the experiment is repeated enough, the results will become important. Repeated only 10 times, a 100% score would be odds of 3.3%, which should please any scientist.

With Remote Viewing, one doesn't perceive energies differently? In other words, if the target was a lighthouse (at night) would the actual light from the lighthouse be perceived? If so, is light perceived differently than the shape of the lighthouse?

I've used my ability to make drawings of targets but it is tedious and difficult to tune out the imagination. From what I've read, the imagination, or thinking you know what the target is, is a problem with RVing too.

I thank you for communicating with me and educating me.

Remote Feeler
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Remote "Feeling" Empty Perception and Analytical Overlay

Post  Psyforce Thu May 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Hi Remote Feeler,

The way people perceive information differs from person to person.
Some people may have a word that simply pops in their mind... and they are triggered by the word 'light'. Some people pick up on energetics and feel there is a kind of radiation or radiating energy [which can be defined as light, yet it may be something else]. Some people pick up on colours and perceive a 'bright luminescent white'.
Some people pick up on the temperature and describe it as 'hot'.

The way we perceive things and the way we communicate things are closely related. We cannot communicate things or events that we cannot describe. Our vocabulary and our memories build our descriptions. We use as David Morehouse calls it: Our memory rolodex.

This memory rolodex is something we need in order to describe and communicate what we perceive, but at the same time it can bring us off track. Let's say I have never seen a lighthouse and my vocabulary does not contain the word lighthouse. How would I describe what I am perceiving?

I can describe....Colours, Textures, Smells, Tastes, Temperatures, Sounds, Dimensions and after all that perhaps how it makes me feel. I can perhaps sketch how the dimensions relate to eachother...IE where it is tall, where there is inside and outside, where there is curved and I can indicate where the 'hot' is or the luminescent white or the reflective.

Now with all these descriptors, it is our human nature to 'seek a basis of comparison'. We want to say...what I am perceiving is like...a flashlight. It is the closest I can get from my own memory rolodex that partually describes what I am perceiving. It is like...an indicator. It seems to have the concept or intangible of 'warning and communicating' like and...indicator.

Remote Viewers call this 'Analytical Overlay' and some Remote Viewers have named it 'Stray Cats' since that is usually where you start to go off target [a stray]. As soon as we say: It is like.... We are analysing what it could be that we are perceiving. We are actually THINKING and not perceiving at that moment.

As soon as we start to analyse...imagination sets in... We are now making associations with 'flash lights and indicators' if you do not recognize that this is your own memory rolodex and not pure signal, you will likely end up sketching and describing a big tall manmade structure that has indicators...possibly a truck.

We will start to imagine the wheels from some circular objects you have perceived at the site, because your mind has already jumped to a conclusion and thinks...AHA I know what that is...It must be a truck. Suspect

No WRONG....it was actually something you have never seen before and it is called a 'lighthouse'. All your perceptions about this 'lighthouse' were correct...yet the conclusion you have made...was wrong. It did have circular objects inside but from the moment your imagination started to take over you tried to place them as wheels on the truck.

It is the most common mistake in Remote Viewing.
Only with heaps of practice and reviewing your Remote Viewing sessions...we can minimize the noise that is comming from imagination.

It is a very delicate balance, because we NEED our rolodex to describe things, yet we have to be very careful not to jump to conclusions.

This is were Remote Viewing becomes an ART and it can be compared to playing the piano...some can play a nice tune and are very pleased with that, some are virtuoso's and amaze people with their talent and some need to practice on a daily basis to reach that level of fluidity.
Psyforce
Psyforce
RV team member
RV team member

Back to top Go down

Post  Remote Feeler Sat May 30, 2009 3:30 am

It seems you are well edcuated on the topic of Remote Viewing, the mechanics of such, and definately the correct terminology for all areas of the paranormal. I find it all very fascinating and I've experienced a number of paranormal ability. I once was driving and I saw an accident in the median. I looked and saw a small truck with the driver's door open. A law enforcement officer had just placed a white sheet over a body and was walking away. I thought: "How terrible." At that moment, I felt a presence. I said: (mentally) What is your name? In a woman's voice, she said her first name. I then felt what she felt and it was an absolute terror unlike any I've ever experienced in my life.

I was 18 at the time and I wasn't prepared for this. I considered pulling over as my mind was occupied by both of us and her emotions were intense. I wish I had but I drove to the next rest area, just a mile or two. I tried to get out of the car but I was SO dizzy that I couldn't stand. To this day, I feel horrible about this incident. She was obviously in need of help, but I was so freaked out by it, that I never said anything else to her. I could feel her emotions as if they were mine, but I still had my seperate awareness. I tried to calm myself down and it took 15 minutes. I slowly felt her prescence fade away.

Had this happened recently, I would have been a lot of help to her. I sensed that she could see her body and was she was in shock. It took me over 40 years to share that with anyone. I always wished I had asked her last name and had gotten to know more about her. It shook my belief system as I thought all of us would go towards a light, or be assisted in some way.

I've had Out of the Body Experiences, my dead father appeared to me as he promised he would. My last three pets to die, came back for several nights.

One night when I turned off the lights, I saw a white cloud at the far side of the room, at the ceiling and it was moving down towards me. I freaked and turned on the lights and read the bible for 3 hours. Finally I turned the lights off and there it was again. As it moved towads me, I said to myself: "God, if this is you, please give me proof." While keeping my eyes on the cloud, I reached open and opened the bible. When the clould enveloped me, it was like a thousand hands pushing me down into the bed, but at the same instant, I knew it was God.

It was incredible as sparks were all over the bed and the floor. I saw sparks coming from under the comforter. I lifted it up and saw sparks all over my body, under my skin. Suddenly, I knew that I was being healed. (I've been disabled since 1994.) Where this came from, I don't know - but I said: "God, instead of healing me, why not give me the power to heal others?" Towards the end of the night, as the sun was rising, all of the white mist moved over to one side of the room and it formed a column from floor to ceiling. It was perfectly round. There was a strong magnetic tugging towards it. I didn't know if I was supposed to go towards it or not, but I knew it was important. As the sun came into the room, the mist disipated.

I looked at the open bible and on the second column (at the top), on the first page, was: "God appeared in a pillar of cloud." Pillar of could only appears in the bible 5 times and only once does it say directly that God appeared in a pillar of cloud and that was the page the bible was open to!j

Boy did things get interesting then! EVERYTHING electronic starting breaking around me. My computer died, I borrowed his computer and it died. I went to the dentist and both x-ray machines broke, yet they worked before I came in, etc, etc.

I began discovering that I was given many gifts. I only discovered this gift by breaking a finger so bad that I had to put a metal rod in it. Everytime I moved the opposite hand, the area around the metal rod hurt. Then I noticed I felt something in the palm, of the good hand, when I waved it over the hurt hand. I began experimenting with metal objects to see if I could feel them. I kept using smaller objects until I got down to small wire. I used tape to hold the 1/16 inch piece of wire in place. Then I tried tape itself and I could feel it. Would you believe it took me a year, on a night of a full moon, to suddenly wonder if I could feel further. I felt bushes yards away, then trees next door, then stars, etc. I believe the gift is one of healing, but it is hard to get people lined up at your door. Most freak out when you offer to try and help for free, even though they have nothing to lose. So, I started spending my time with experiments so I could learn more.

The downside? I developed severe migraines right away and I had them every single day for years. As I would drive, I would feel the utility poles, the trees, other cars, etc, as I drove past them. I can walk down a grocery aisle and feel the objects on the shelf.

I can get an urge to drive down a road and there is always someone broken down or a wreck just occurred. In just a few years, I've had about 8 wrecks happen directly in front of me, 5 cars that ran out of gas in front of me, etc. One lady's car couldn't start. I asked her to try it and nothing, not even a click. Something told me to put my hand on the car and push energy into it. It seemed stupid but I've learned to trust that voice. I did it for 5 seconds and asked her to try again and it cranked like it had a new battery.

I've said all of this, not to point out some of my abilities or to brag, but rather to point out that not everything has a definition that fits it neatly. God appearing was over a decade ago yet I see the white mist every single night. I've shown several people. I lift up my hand, it is visible, then within seconds it is developed in white mist as is the room. I told dad this story on his death bed as he was an atheist. I told it over and over for several days and I told him he had two choices: Call his son a liar, or believe in God. I told him if he made it to heaven to appear to me as a blue mist. He died at 2:12am, I felt (and saw) him leave his body. After the funeral home left, I laid down on a hospital bed next to the one he had been on and I turned out the lights. i couldn't believe it, the room was full of a dark blue mist! I felt like a kid on Christmas morning. After 20 minutes, I awoke my step-mother and she saw it. I had given him an Angel light that changed colors. Suddenly it flashed and my step-mother said: Did you see that?! So I had proof she saw it too.

This is long, but let me say this: The next morning I had to drive home to feed the pets and get my clothes for the funeral. I reached to turn the key and I leaned back and said out loud: "Dad, you rocked my world!" Then I thought: "Rocked my world?" I've never said anything like that before, where did that come from??? I cranked the engine and the first words out of the radio were: "Rock me gently, rock me slowly. I had told dad that once he experieced God's love, he will realize he had never been loved like that before. The next words were: "I've never been loved like this before." It all hit me and I started crying and I was driving too fast for a very sharp curve, near his house, then out of the radio the singer said: "I don't mean to make you cry, I just want you to take it slow." I didn't know the song, but years later I found it and I was shocked to discover that the phrase "I don't mean to make you cry....." was NOT in the song. Yet, I heard the singer's voice sing it that day. AND every song, all the way home, had special meaning. It was amazing.

So, I ask you - is there a name that all of this fits in neatly? Perhaps we do need come up with "cool names" now and then! Smile

Sorry for the long post. I think I needed to share this for some reason.

Remote Feeler
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Post  Psyforce Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:04 pm

Hi Remote Feeler,

Wow...I am blown away by the courage you have show to share these personal stories with us! Thank you so much for that.

I have been reading some more of Ingo Swann's work (People class him as the Father of Remote Viewing) and he stated that it appears these experiences or psi phenomena are all part of one Spectrum. It is likely why there are still so many 'grey areas'.

As we now know light contains different frequencies and we can break them up by using a prism...that way we can actually perceive the different frequency ranges (the colours of the rainbow) Some of those frequencies can still not be perceived by the naked eye, but it gives a good impression of 'what colour actually starts approximately at what frequency'.

The same 'theoretically' could be said about Psi abilities...they are all different colours in the spectrum of Psi and there are some 'overflowing' areas.

Parapsychology attempts to look at each individual colour in this spectrum.

BTW. the processes you went through sound very familiar to me and I can definately relate to that! Very Happy

Regards,

Psyforce
Psyforce
Psyforce
RV team member
RV team member

Back to top Go down

Remote "Feeling" Empty Thank you!

Post  Jenny Smith Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:48 pm

This was an extremely educational thread. Thank you so much!

Jenny Smith
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down