Remote Viewing Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Complete User's Manual for Coordinate Remote Viewing

4 posters

Go down

The Complete User's Manual for Coordinate Remote Viewing Empty The Complete User's Manual for Coordinate Remote Viewing

Post  Psyforce Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:06 am

The Complete Handbook for Coordinate Remote Viewing by David Morehouse seems a very interesting book with many RV-session examples in the back. I have only had the chance to glips at it for now Rolling Eyes

...as soon as I have read it completely I'll post my review here!

Psyforce
Psyforce
Psyforce
RV team member
RV team member

http://psyforce1.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Complete User's Manual for Coordinate Remote Viewing Empty Re: The Complete User's Manual for Coordinate Remote Viewing

Post  michael2479 Wed May 28, 2008 6:00 pm

Hi did you mean The complete users manual for co-ordinate remtoe viewing ?

I just ordered this, so, will be interested in discussing it. Very Happy
michael2479
michael2479
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

The Complete User's Manual for Coordinate Remote Viewing Empty Re: The Complete User's Manual for Coordinate Remote Viewing

Post  Psyforce Wed May 28, 2008 11:14 pm

Hi Michael...

Yeh would be interesting...but give me some chance to read it first...! I have to rip it from the grasp of somebody else!!!
Very Happy study
Psyforce
Psyforce
RV team member
RV team member

http://psyforce1.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  michael2479 Thu May 29, 2008 3:59 pm

Psyforce wrote:Hi Michael...

Yeh would be interesting...but give me some chance to read it first...! I have to rip it from the grasp of somebody else!!!

No worries , my copy is being shipped from the US, to Australia, so I wont be reading it till it arrives anyhow.
michael2479
michael2479
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Post  Ralph Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:11 am

I bought my copy from Adyar, the Theosophic bookshop in Sydney CBD (where I have bought a number of RV books the last few years).

I find it to be one of the most useful books on the how-to of RV I have read and used. I think it's strength comes from its prescriptive nature, that provides good structure and guidance to learners.

However, I find some of David Morehouses' theory of RV (such as the definition of RV) overly complex, and some of the procedures are not what I have picked up from reading other ex-military RV books (I am not sure whether they just do not work for me, or I would be more effective if I change my habit to the new procedure).

I approached the book wit caution (based on his earlier books), but have been pleasantly surprised.

Last edited by Ralph on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ralph
2 star
2 star

Back to top Go down

Post  R.Hilleard Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:27 pm

I would have to agree with the following statement that Ralph made.

I find it to be one of the most useful books on the how-to of RV I have read and used.
I am glad that I bought this book. BTW what are the other books that
you have read, I would be most interested to know their titles and Authors.

regards

Rick
R.Hilleard
R.Hilleard
RV team member
RV team member

http://www.remoteviewingunit.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down