Remote Viewing Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the top of...looking down?

3 posters

Go down

From the top of...looking down? Empty From the top of...looking down?

Post  Bob Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:36 pm

I have been studying the DVD's from Ed Dames, but I have trouble with the "From the top of [X] something should be perceivable".

Am I supposed to look down? How am I supposed to do that?
I should not actually see the picture right?

Can anyone here help me?
Bob
Bob
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

From the top of...looking down? Empty Re: From the top of...looking down?

Post  R.Hilleard Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:45 pm

Greetings and welcome Bob,

You will find with time and the more sessions you do, that you will approach things
in a different way, this directive is primarily to get a hook into that particular object, thing etc.

So you may at one time have a "birds eye" view of something another time you may approach from say ground level. So do not worry about this too much, you can always have another directive once you have completed that one to say for example.

From 100 feet above, north ( or whatever direction you should choose ) of ... etc and continue your session as normal.

regards

Rick
R.Hilleard
R.Hilleard
RV team member
RV team member

http://www.remoteviewingunit.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Psyforce Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:09 pm

R.Hilleard wrote:Greetings and welcome Bob,

You will find with time and the more sessions you do, that you will approach things
in a different way, this directive is primarily to get a hook into that particular object, thing etc.

Hi Bob,

Just like Rick said, it is primarily used to hook into that object. It doesn't mean litterally that you should perceive the target from above.

You write: "From the top of [X] SSBP" (SSBP = Something Should Be Perceivable) and you immediately produce an Ideogram.

There is no need to focus on anything at that stage. Just act on impulse and produce the Ideogram. You can (either probe the Ideogram and decode it...if you have been taught to do so or) move on to Stage 2 and write down the descriptors for [X].

The phrase has no special meaning, it is to trigger the response related to [X] in this case, that's all.

With time and practice you will forget to think about what you have to do during the session and it becomes an automatic flow of information.

So no worries....have fun and keep doing RV!

Regards,

Psyforce
Psyforce
Psyforce
RV team member
RV team member

http://psyforce1.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Thanks for that! So I just do the Ideogram and go to Stage 2...I have not done the probe or decoding thing yet.

But what do you mean with 100 Ft above, North Rick? When do I use that?
Bob
Bob
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum