Remote Viewing Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title: Mind Trek Author: Joe Mcmoeagle

2 posters

Go down

Title: Mind Trek  Author: Joe Mcmoeagle Empty Title: Mind Trek Author: Joe Mcmoeagle

Post  elaine_clements@bigpond.c Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:31 pm

This is the second remote Viewing book that I have read. Joe's book was very easy to read for a novice and the main point that I picked up was his strict adherence to the correct protocol.He mentioned this throughout the book and really hammered it home.

Joe's background information on both himself and on remote Veiwing was very well explained and his lack of ego and his unrelenting determination for scientific process, gave great credibility to what he was saying. I found Courtney Browns book a bit egotistical so to me that detracted from his book.

It gave me a good understanding of the commitment that I would need to give should I embark on learnig RV.

I would definately recommend this book and thanks to Rick for suggesting it as a place to start. Whats next? Any suggestions?
From Elaine.

elaine_clements@bigpond.c
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Title: Mind Trek  Author: Joe Mcmoeagle Empty Mind to Mind

Post  R.Hilleard Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:03 pm

Great write up Elaine, here is something a little different but worth the read.
I would suggest that you try the Library first. I have my own copy, in the collection !

Mind to Mind
By René Warcollier

regards

Rick
R.Hilleard
R.Hilleard
RV team member
RV team member

http://www.remoteviewingunit.org

Back to top Go down