Remote Viewing Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could Just be a .....

Go down

Could Just be a ..... Empty Could Just be a .....

Post  R.Hilleard Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:24 pm

I had to laugh the other week we gave training in Perth, Murdoch Uni. All went very well throughout the first day with lots of Q & A. We as trainers discussed this after and we both thought that there seemed to be such a positive feel about this group.

Second day a target was given out and all students proceeded through their session, they were grasping the speed at which to work a session, another good sign. At the end we asked for people to give us thier descriptors. One lady even called the target ! ( by name ). We gave the feedback out and she looked at it and said " Well it could be coincidence"

I could not contain myself ! Laughing I walked to the wall and felt like hitting my head against it ! Laughing
I said " Out of all the things in this world that the target could have been, and remember there are millions, you name and then say it could be a coincidence Laughing . I really could not contain myself, I had to take a break.

Why is it so hard for people to believe that they have hit the target ? Maybe it is too confronting for some, perhaps it does mess with their belief systems.....who knows ? I must admit that I did find it funny as hell !

Rick
R.Hilleard
R.Hilleard
RV team member
RV team member

http://www.remoteviewingunit.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum