Remote Viewing Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skipping targets

2 posters

Go down

skipping targets Empty skipping targets

Post  l1l1th Fri May 01, 2009 1:30 am

I have noticed through reviewing my practice target session data that I have this definite pattern occurring where in I will regularly seem to have what I have been calling 'time leaps' ... I usually do 2-3 TRNs together, one after the other (then review all feedback), and what seems to happen is that I will get strong, distinct perceptions of a location/object (including AOLs) that will turn out to be very accurate in regard to the next practice target's feedback ... but not the target I had been doing at the time, and so it is therefore wrong! What is up with that!? It's like the data is all mixed up and I am skipping the current signal line and picking up on the next one (which obviously has some implications in R.V) ... or viewing the very near immediate future ... or ... something ... but then how and more importantly, why? Neutral

Maybe I just have dodgy wiring Smile

l1l1th
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

skipping targets Empty Re: skipping targets

Post  Psyforce Sun May 03, 2009 2:49 am

This is very recognizable. It does tend to happen when you view many targets in a row.

Usually when you recognize the 'pattern' you will be able to step out of it and get back to 'normal' [not precognitive] viewing.

I am not sure how it works exactly...but it may have something to do with the subconscious mind wanting the next....and the next ....and the next target.

You [consciously or subconsciously] want to go to fast and you end up 'perceiving' future practise targets instead of the real time ones. Laughing

Have a break... Sleep for a while...

Regards,

Psyforce
Psyforce
Psyforce
RV team member
RV team member

http://psyforce1.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down