Remote Viewing Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Target 1749 3500

2 posters

Go down

Target 1749 3500 Empty Target 1749 3500

Post  coquii Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:12 pm

I would appreciate any information on the target below, thanks in advance! Smile

1749 3500

coquii
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Target 1749 3500 Empty Greetings

Post  R.Hilleard Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:13 pm

Greetings and Welcome to the forum Coqui,

May I first say that it is always good have new memebrs to the forum where we can discuss
things, pro's and con's etc.

I think you have presented us with a good example, in order to enlighten existing and future members. In this regard with new members registering, perhaps we should have an introduction page, hi my name is....my intrests are...my experience is... etc. This will then build up a picture of the memebers and their own special interest areas, usually people pose questions, make a comment on the forum etc.

For a newbie to post a target, without any prior information about themselves being available, well this will make things a little suspect for Remote Viewers to produce a session before Admin has even had the chance to check the tagret or cue.

You have to understand that this particular target could be anything from a simple picture target of a hill for example, Level 1, through to a Level 4 target.
Level 4 targets can be negative impact things.
We like to advise our Remote Viewers to which Level of target it is. This gives the RV'er a warning that it could possibly be a negatively charged target, thus giving them the opportunity to engage in producing a session or not.

We appreciate that people will want to submit targets, but first they should be directed and submitted to Admin where they can be checked for classification and authenticity, as well as being the correct wording if it is for a cue.

Happy RVing Very Happy

regards

Rick
R.Hilleard
R.Hilleard
RV team member
RV team member

http://www.remoteviewingunit.org

Back to top Go down