Remote Viewing Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Fossett

4 posters

Go down

Steve Fossett Empty Steve Fossett

Post  Mara Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:43 pm

I hope I'm posting in the right section...forgive me if I'm not.

The search for Steve Fossett has been ongoing for quite some time. But now it seems to have come to a hold. I'm curious, has anyone here done any sessions on his possible location? And if so...what were the results?

Regards,

Mara
Mara
Mara
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Steve Fossett Empty Re: Steve Fossett

Post  Psyforce Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:49 pm

Hi Mara,

I have seen a post on another forum that an RV team was working on finding his location. The team was going to conduct a search, but bad weather and snow at that time made it impossible to go and look for him. The snow has now melted but the RV team finally gave up. Since the area they pointed out is hard to reach, they left the physical search to the authorities with better equipment. Another comment was that the team had more 'pressing matters' on their hands and no time to continue their search.

I doubt we will ever hear from the authorities that they have found the airplane or Steve Fossett himself.
Besides pin-pointing a location in an area like that (were there are no significant features) is very hard to do with RV.

That team must have used another 'dowsing' technique to indicate the location. Techniques not formally Remote Viewing can be very helpfull, but as far as I know...those techniques are not yet scientifically validated. No

Anyway...I think we will all miss the adventurer...and maybe it takes other adventurers to solve this case

Psyforce
Psyforce
Psyforce
RV team member
RV team member

http://psyforce1.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  R.Hilleard Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:08 pm

This Project is one that will only be told in full when the site is found and his remains located. The authorities will at some stage, I am sure, get a search party up and locate the site that has been Rv'd, or close to it.

Yes there are "other methods" that can be employed with RV,and probably have, but these are under wraps at this moment in time.

regards

Rick
R.Hilleard
R.Hilleard
RV team member
RV team member

http://www.remoteviewingunit.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Capjaneway Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Little update:

Steve Fossets remains have been found, with the help of the team of major D.
The body was taken apart by animals, so there wasn't really one location where the remains were located.
That's why the RV team çouldn't really establish the exact location of the body.
Quite professional....

Capjaneway
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Post  Psyforce Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Last I heard was that Ed's Pro-team had indicated a location approx. 60 miles from the crash site! That is an awful wide range for remains to be spread by animals, don't you think?

What I do think is great is that Ed's Pro-team were closer to the crash site than any other search and rescue team, I have to give them that! They have done a wonderful job! But to say that they actually pin-pointed the location...eh...not this time.

BTW Ed Dames and his team did not locate the crash site, nor his remains. A hiker accidentally found a part of the ID and pilot licence of Steve Fossett. You can read it here...

http://cbs2.com/local/Presser.Press.Conference.2.830568.html

Regards,

Psyforce
Psyforce
Psyforce
RV team member
RV team member

http://psyforce1.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content