Remote Viewing Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reality Library

Go down

The Reality Library Empty The Reality Library

Post  intelligence Sat May 23, 2009 1:33 pm

Imagine yourself visiting a library.

There are books and periodicals and everything else in two obvious forms:

1. Those that belong to a remote or distant past (T- or T minus or T past)
  2. Those that are current (T or T current)

Now, imagine being able to circumvent library security.

You go through a high-security entrance and passage way, into a section that contains items not of Time Past or Time Current BUT of Time Future, Time Conjecture and possibly Time Judgement as well (T+ or T plus or T future).

I rightly claim that such a section of the Reality Library exists because of my own personal extremely bizarre experience(s) embedded in my brain forever, as I shall reveal in a future disclosure.

This secret hidden Closed To The General Public part of the Reality Library has already been demonstrated by many mystics and spiritual Believers / Knowers :

It is connected to the "Karma" or "Judgement" or "Fate" part of the Library of Life.

And most People avoid The T+ Future Section because it implies the existence of somethings called "Conscience" and "Morality", aspects many wish to avoid because of intrinsic implications, such as the Need To Change for the Better, to a more Healthy Lifestyle, rather than face certain tragic consequences.

There is also the analogy of Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Christmas_Carol
and its

1. Ghost of Christmas Past
  2. Ghost of Christmas Present
  3. Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

as proof that fiction authors in recent centuries knew of remote viewing too.

And in advanced Ancient India and Tibet there was extensive working knowledge and reverence for The Akashic Record, a veritable mural of The Past, the subtle Karma Energy spectrum, that hold incredible amounts of force and energy gathered by past good deeds, and less than good deeds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_Record

Last edited by intelligence on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
intelligence
intelligence
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum