Remote Viewing Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killshot???

5 posters

Go down

Killshot??? Empty Killshot???

Post  Capjaneway Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:19 am

Ok, it's about time to cautiously start a new topic...
For some reason, this is a quite sensitive topic on the psitech forum.
There, people are so closely attached to their beliefs, that they stop thinking rationally and reasonably.
http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3236&start=50
They know I'm sceptical about the killshot; and they try to attack whatever I have to say about it.
Even if I slam 'em down with 6 years of maths and astrophysics up my sleeve, they still won't listen. They don't want to understand...
Others just try to evade the subject, or change topic. They don't like the heat...
Then what is the use of having a forum in the first place? confused

Well I've had enough of it.
Never have we seen any killshot cue, finished project, or sessions.
Only offers from major D, to locate our sanctuary, for 'only' $500...
Ridiculous...

Although the solar-flare thing does not sound far-fetched, I'm starting to doubt the validity of the killshot.
Does anyone here know about, or worked on killshot sessions?

Capjaneway
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Killshot??? Empty Re: Killshot???

Post  Psyforce Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:44 pm

Hi CapJaneway,

Just a small correction...the rvcommunity.net forum is not the Psi-Tech forum. The disks you have may still name Psi Tech but Ed Dames has gone his own way.

PsiTech was...last I heard ran by Dane Spots and Joni Dourif. They have their own on-line training thing/forum.

But I have to agree with you on the rvcommunity.net forum many people are blindly following what has been said. If you start thinking for yourself and ask serious questions...(meaning questioning what has been said...) You're out!

I think that is a shame... because it limits people in their growth and development as an RV-er.

As far as the Killshot...I do believe that something like that will happen, but I feel that it is still a while away.

Psyforce

Last edited by Psyforce on Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Psyforce
Psyforce
RV team member
RV team member

http://psyforce1.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Killshot??? Empty Killshot Reply

Post  James Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:22 am

Hi there, I thought I'd add my two cents about the killshot.

I'd like to see what the cues were and the material. I think it's possible the sessions where pointing something out that was critical but perhaps the analysis was wrong?

It's all speculation now, I mean, from the outside since we have no session material. My take on it is that if there seems to be a planet or a large object causing "fire" I would think the SUN would be my first guess. A massive flare perhaps? I dunno, "Knowing" was a good movie wasn't it? Kinda scary.

I don't think there is gonna be a Killshot and I agree with the RVCommunity site not having openness there, a lot of people get a bullet in the head if the step outa line, however, it IS Dames site he can do what he feels makes sense, rightfully so.

In any case, it's nice to find this place.
James
James
1 star
1 star

http://www.psiNation.org

Back to top Go down

Killshot??? Empty bullet in the head

Post  karen Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:51 am

Gee, i've just signed up for a home course with ed Dames. What's this "bullet in the head if u step out of line". Is he a control freak or something. I have'nt even started yet. Waiting for the material. I came across him before this Australian site. What do you think of his course? Karen

karen
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Killshot??? Empty ed

Post  James Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:18 am

ya, ignore ed, he thinks he's still in the army and doesnt seem to care about who buys this DVD and attempts to Learn.

However, I do recommend the DVDs their quite good. The learning that goes with it is intense (can be) but in the end you'll have quite the protocol under your belt.

Let me know if you have any questions along the way..

good luck. Smile
James
James
1 star
1 star

http://www.psiNation.org

Back to top Go down

Killshot??? Empty Thanks James

Post  karen Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:48 am

James wrote:ya, ignore ed, he thinks he's still in the army and doesnt seem to care about who buys this DVD and attempts to Learn.

However, I do recommend the DVDs their quite good. The learning that goes with it is intense (can be) but in the end you'll have quite the protocol under your belt.

Let me know if you have any questions along the way..

good luck. Killshot??? Icon_smile

That's good to hear, thanks for reply. Karen

karen
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Killshot??? Empty DVD's

Post  Psyforce Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:43 pm

I agree with James, the DVD's are good, but they do not answer any questions. On the rvcommunity forum you will be referred to the DVD's if you have any questions, which is a shame!

The only thing with the DVD's though is that he skips decoding the ideogram...which is officially part of the developed procedure (he initially taught).

Don't worry about the metaphorical bullit... If you are able to see through the 'wrappings' there is some good basic information Ed is giving out.

Hope you enjoy(ed) his course!

Psyforce
Psyforce
Psyforce
RV team member
RV team member

http://psyforce1.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Killshot??? Empty Planets out there 'somewhere'

Post  Jenny Smith Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:29 am

But there are planets we don't see so well out there aren't there? Those dark one - not so much dark but... well, they are dark but, not just dark - whatever.

Isn't that why some times there seem to be so much 'human tragedy' just certain times. I was thinking the other day and it makes sense that somethings (activities?) in space can draw the center of our planet to... 'spew' for want of a better word. Just pressure - the push and pull of things maybe?

I think I must have a very good imagination. Scary huh

Jenny Smith
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Killshot??? Empty Re: Killshot???

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum