reigning in free flow psi

Go down

reigning in free flow psi Empty reigning in free flow psi

Post  l1l1th on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:49 pm

I have a bit of an issue with controlling free-flow psi when doing targets (eg. the pyramid example). I am starting to recognise when I am 'off-target' (it just doesn't feel 'connected') and I have also noticed that my first AOL is usually 'on target' but then I seem to fly away and free-flow psi takes control. The issue with this is I don't want to be off-target ... I want to go to the pyramids when the pyramids are the target! Not when the target is a steel refinery! Mad

Also, is it normal to perceive buildings as 3D objects Question
As in I usually come in from a bird eye view and get colourful detail ... but then it is like I pan down the building as if it is an architect's map ... it's just green lines or as if the building has been dissected or spliced in half, and all I can see is the dimensions ... Neutral

l1l1th
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

reigning in free flow psi Empty Re: reigning in free flow psi

Post  Rob on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Your thinking far to much.. Correct me if im wrong, i quite often am, but, pictures in your head are a result of your ego seaking closure on the problem at hand, ie, an rv session and as such should be declared as AOL, i tend to work with the word ideas that present themselves, ie before my conscious mind has time to interefere, you should let the session structure work... dont think about it, in fact adopt a detached approach, i often say 'who cares' just stick to the structure, the task at hand not the answer..

enki.
Rob
Rob
RV team member
RV team member

http://www.socialscrutiny.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  l1l1th on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 am

You know, that makes so much damn sense! It was an outrageously silly question with the most blatantly obvious answer now that I think about it in those terms! I can't see the woods through the trees sometimes ... Suspect

When I did my first ever RV sessions, I didn't have a problem with this at all (I think the reason being precisely because I didn't have any expectations) but the more I ponder about things or concentrate on "getting it right", the more I seem to be just confusing myself and creating these pseudo dilemmas. Your absolutely right, I'm thinking waaaay to much ... definately time for ego to go back in the box where it belongs.

Thanking you for inspiring this much needed moment of clarity. I very much appreciate hearing others thoughts and advice.

l1l1th
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum