Remote Viewing Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Man Will Get You

Go down

Black Man Will Get You Empty Black Man Will Get You

Post  intelligence Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:41 am

Caution: the following relates to some people who are in the spirit (departed).

From

Tracks by Max Jones

JC Irving & Co.

BERRI SA

p. 67-68

BLACK MAN WILL GET YOU

It was a cold and miserable sort of day when we were called to search for a missing girl aged three years who had wandered off from a small farm house near to a scrub covered slope bordering onto a creek. Luckily Vera missed her daughter about the yard and called for her. Not getting a reply, she made a quick search without success. Vera wasted no time in contacting the Police at the station who called me on the radio. I was in the vicinity of Gerard Reserve and was soon on the way with Jimmy and Daniel, my trackers.

After a quick talk with Vera and a look at the child's footprints in the sand pit near the house we were on the trail. We followed the little girl's tracks for over an hour; she wandered about quite a bit. Jimmy and Daniel stopped and were talking in their own tongue.

Jimmy called me over and said, "She's OK Boss! She's just over the hill and is sitting against the tree you can see there above the hill. Tell her mother and friends to go and get her."

Vera, who was just behind me with some friends and neighbours, heard the conversation and ran excitedly with her friends to the tree where she found her daughter safe and sound and only about a half kilometre from the creek.

Had Vera delayed reporting her missing daughter the end result could have been tragic.

In the excitement of finding the lost child, it didn't dawn on me that Jimmy could not have seen the little girl sitting against the tree and on the way home I said to him, "How did you know the girl was just over the hill and that she was sitting against that tree? You couldn't have seen her."

"I dunno Boss, I seen a picture of her in here," said Jimmy pointing to his head.

"Are you fair dinkum?"

"Yes Boss, we knew she wasn't far away and Daniel and I had a talk and something seemed to tell us she was sitting by the tree and we kind of seen her."

"Remarkable! Why didn't you go over the hill and find her?

"We didn't want to frighten the little girl, Boss."

"You wouldn't frighten her, would you?"

"Sometimes white people say to their kids, `Look out the black man will get you', and we didn't want her to get a fright when two black fellas walk up to her."

I thought how thoughtful and understanding they were and I felt ashamed when I realised that people used to say that to their children in my younger days but not so much in latter years thank goodness.

Intelligence Note:

Jimmy James is the most celebrated police tracker in South Australia. If You walk along popular North Terrace in Adelaide, there is a brass plaque set in the walkway to help honour and remember him for his invaluable, but low-paid, services in helping to track down dozens of dangerous criminals, to locate people lost in the bush and reveal some of Australian culture.

The other tracker mentioned was Daniel Moodoo.

Max Jones himself was a police detective in charge of investigating serious crimes in SA.
intelligence
intelligence
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum