Remote Viewing Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site attraction

Go down

Site attraction Empty Site attraction

Post  R.Hilleard Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:09 am

What happens when you have done your session and get feedback only to discover that you had not hit the Target, or so you thought until further investigation reveals that you had hit..part of it.

A good example that happened to me recently was a straight forward picture target I was given of a guy playing a violin with a backdrop of an old looking type of building, not really that discernable.

A miss I thought, darn, but with further investigation and a bit of searching on the internet I found something interesting. I had in the session a manamade structure, large building with a figure within it.
The figure I had sketched was a bird, that I had as gold/golden. Strange this I thought, anyway I further had information about Nazi's and old building and so on, but my main focus appeared to be on this golden bird. Dissapointed with my session I searched and found the place that this photo was of.
This was possible only because my partner had left on the photo the name of the place and the country.

The search revealed that the gold statue was that of an eagle, pretty much the same as I had sketched.The funny thing was that it was 3/4 the way up this tall building, almost impossible to see.
the next thing I read is that the Nazi's used this building during WWII ! jeeesh !

I had been told that the mind can focus on more interesting things than the Target, thereby bypassing what was intended as the main focus. I guess I just found this guy on a fiddle boring ! and went to something....much more interesting.....What a blast though. I thought it an interesting session.

I have on other occassions had a session where I have hit the target but I also have sketched an object further back from the photo that shows the feedback, once again I had to search the net, until I came across a photo of the location that was taken way back, and yes you guessed it there was this object that I had drawn.

regards

Rick
R.Hilleard
R.Hilleard
RV team member
RV team member

http://www.remoteviewingunit.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum