Remote Viewing Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penetration - Ingo Swann

5 posters

Go down

Penetration - Ingo Swann Empty Penetration - Ingo Swann

Post  R.Hilleard Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:57 am

Hi folks here is a link that will give you Ingo Swann's book Penetration in pdf. format.
A great read, some interesting information, and a piece of history now ~! Very Happy

regards

Rick

Last edited by R.Hilleard on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
R.Hilleard
R.Hilleard
RV team member
RV team member

http://www.remoteviewingunit.org

Back to top Go down

Penetration - Ingo Swann Empty Re: Penetration - Ingo Swann

Post  phsmith Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:25 am

I don't want to be a party pooper (really!). But this .pdf version violates Ingo's wishes. When a similar (perhaps the same?) .pdf became available a year or more ago Ingo became very upset and initiated action to have it taken down. He is the copyright owner and, of course, is entitled to restrict how and under what circumstances access to it is granted. Sorry...

phsmith
6 star - RV expert
6 star - RV expert

Back to top Go down

Post  R.Hilleard Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:39 pm

Roger that Paul, deleted.

regards

Rick
R.Hilleard
R.Hilleard
RV team member
RV team member

http://www.remoteviewingunit.org

Back to top Go down

Penetration - Ingo Swann Empty Ship Ahoy

Post  Irontoad Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:55 pm

Never Mind pirat The third mate, using the second sight, helped us find the lubber. we did haul the pdf in
Among the booty was an audio file of some salty fellow on the radio by the name of Paul Smith.
Irontoad
Irontoad
2 star
2 star

Back to top Go down

Post  Psyforce Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:01 pm

Irontoad wrote:Never Mind pirat The third mate, using the second sight, helped us find the lubber. we did haul the pdf in
Among the booty was an audio file of some salty fellow on the radio by the name of Paul Smith.

confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Too much Pirates of the Caribean Toad??? Or stuck in Peter Pan? Very Happy

BTW Thanks for trying Rick...It is a pitty Ingo doesn't publish that one any more.
Psyforce
Psyforce
RV team member
RV team member

http://psyforce1.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Penetration - Ingo Swann Empty Watch the yard arm, lassie

Post  Irontoad Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:12 am

Psyforce, dont you believe in pirates? pirat I myself dont assosiate with these types but they told me they had to go through a TORRENT to get old ingos rare work.
ps if you put "Penetration" into a search engine you get a lot of hits you really don't want to see! Shocked
Good luck lassie
Irontoad
Irontoad
2 star
2 star

Back to top Go down

Penetration - Ingo Swann Empty Twin

Post  Irontoad Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:17 pm

So Who was the Australian Twin eh? Laughing
Irontoad
Irontoad
2 star
2 star

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Well piracy or no, i downloaded the ingo swann book as a point of interest, and i can safely say i'll buy it at the first available oppotunity, along with most things i download, the idea of ownership of an album, book, course, is ridiculous its all art, its as dumb as making foliage or fungi illegal, or free speach, or opinion, hey watch out here come the brain police.

In the same way as heroin production has gone up in Afganistan by 98% since the americans arrived, i think if one digs a little deeper, the question arises who is actually being ripped off...i mean to say if Radiohead release an album online for FREE download a month before its released in the shops what does that say, is lending that album to a friend piracy?, is making a tape for your girlfiend illegal now, i know in australia the powers that be want to empose restrictions on what you can see on the internet, ie like china.. for instance im trying to post a youtube video of one of our wonderful british, nazi police soldiers battering a person on there way home from work at the g20 in London, the chap died 10 minits later from heart attack
heres the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADd_6ISHLdg

Last edited by Enki on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:47 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : got knocked off line)
Rob
Rob
RV team member
RV team member

http://www.socialscrutiny.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum